Pineapple Tablecloth


I can not take credit for this pattern.  I found the pattern on pintrest.  I absolutely fell in love with it.  This has actually been the largest item I made with the size 10 thread material.  It took me about 2 weeks to make it.  I have found it can be used on its own to showcase the table or on top of solid color tablecloth.  I enjoyed making this so much I am willing to make it for whoever would like one for the price of the material and time it took to make it, the grand total will also include the shipping to mail it anywhere in the USA.  $250 is what I would be willing to make it for.  Again I can not take credit for the pattern.  I can also make it in other colors, which I will post in another blog dealing with the variety of colors I have been able to find.

Comments

  1. Hello could you tell me where to find the pattern or chart of this beauty please I live in Brazil and would not have to order!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction